Currently, WebMedley Cloud sites operating on PHP or IIS are experiencing issues at our datacenter. Only a small portion of websites are being affected by this issue. Our datacenter is working hard to rectify the problem that’s occurring. Sites are being restored individually and sporadically. Any developments can be found here. If you have any […]
Currently, WebMedley Two websites are experiencing intermittent network and DNS issues. Not all websites and/or areas are affected by this outage. We are working with our datacenter support team to have service reinstated for those encountering this issue. As progress is made, we will update this post. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in […]
WebMedley servers will be undergoing routine maintenance on Sunday, October 4th at 1AM EST.
How to Market
Your Business Online
✓ Learn the 7 major areas of marketing
✓ Discover the importance of mobile viewers
✓ Understand the major social media sites
✓ Should you still use email?
✓ and more...
Tell us where to send our digital marketing guide.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
- "We've been fortunate enough to work with WebMedley for the past year and a half and they have helped take CoachCal.com and all of our social media efforts to the next level. The work done on the 'Making of the Calipari Bottle' is just one example of the tremendous creativity and vision WebMedley gives us. We pride ourselves in being the 'Gold Standard' for college basketball and WebMedley in the 'Gold Standard' in their field." - John Calipari, University of Kentucky head basketball coach.
- I learn more from you each time we talk than any other people who call on me. - Equipment Dealer
- “Thank you so much for your time and assistance. We appreciate all of the help that your support team gives us. They respond quickly and are very helpful.” - From a client we've had for 9 years
- “We have been working with WebMedley for several months now and are very pleased with them. They have helped us grow our social media presence tremendously and given us a ton of ideas for effective Internet marketing. I recommend them highly. It can be a confusing medium to navigate and their help has been invaluable.” - Retailer
- “Thanks so much. You guys are the best. I live here in Lexington, and my church uses your services... and I love it. Absolutely awesome with customer service and friendly too!” - A Church Client
- “I have turned over the site to WebMedley to do the work on building the page, analytics, and all ads (Google and Facebook). I do the blog work and they get the information out to the world. I could never do the distribution on my own. I have seen a dramatic increase in quality cases since the first of the year.” - An Attorney
- “You have a happy customer! Thank you, these are great.” - Software Development Company
- “We have been quite impressed with WebMedley thus far. Their quick response and immediate attention mentality allows us to make changes and address issues very promptly. Their creativity and the quality of their work has really given our new website a crisp, state-of-the-art look. In just a couple of short weeks we have already noticed a decrease in bounce rate, an improvement in our web traffic, and an increase in our website email inquiries. We highly recommend WebMedley for all of your website needs.” - A Medical Office
- “I am sitting in Vegas at world market at a seminar on ROI of websites. You really need to work to be a presentor at market, you would blow this guy away. =)” - A Regional Retailer
- “Thank you so much for coming to speak to our students last week at Georgetown College. I asked the students who attended what their thoughts were regarding your presentation. Every student I spoke with told me that they thoroughly enjoyed your presentation. I think that it was great how you got the students involved in your presentation and how you got them to think about important “hows” and “whys” in their lives.” - A Professor at Georgetown College
- “Thank you for your help yesterday. Chad was great and although it took a long time to figure out the problem I REALLY appreciated him sticking with me to do so, so I could get the newsletter out.” - A Client in Hawaii
- “Before we started working with WebMedley, our website simply “existed”. It was outdated, hard to navigate, and wasn’t being utilized to its full potential. WebMedley completely redesigned our site from top to bottom, added new features, helped us take advantage of various social media, and most importantly, vastly improved the way we communicate with our sponsors and our patients. They are much more than a web development company… we consider them essential partners in the growth of our company.” - A Company in the Medical Field
- “First, I want to personally thank you for the website, it is BY FAR the best $ I have ever spent. I get so many compliments about it, so... job well done.” - A Doctor
- “The greatest benefit to working with WebMedley, however, is that they are full of creative, interactive marketing ideas that can help in a variety of areas of your business. They share these ideas and help to brainstorm on easy implementation…which is so helpful because it seems we all never have enough time to execute the many great ideas out there!” - Another Retailer
- “...now on Twitter and Facebook! Nice going… keeping us current… can’t wait to send a few tweets of my own…” - From our client's boss
- “WebMedley has been a wonderful asset for my clients. Their web marketing expertise have taken our online presence to new heights!” - An Ad Agency Owner
- “WebMedley is critically in-touch with the latest strategies, trends and best practices in integrating social media into solutions-based programs for effective sales and marketing. They recently spoke to the members of the Asphalt Institute and was well-received for his insight and practical how-to approach of explaining this new medium of business and communication. Whether you are a Facebook junkie or just trying to sign up for Twitter, they can speak where you are with real-world examples and keen understanding delivered in an engaging presentation.” - A Director of Marketing
- “Thank you for being on top of this... and for providing great communication. Solid! Nice change from past relationships in this area. Don’t want to get all sappy, but this is going to be a nice change for us.” - Another Medical Office
- “I wanted to let you know that even in the short amount of time I got to listen in on your session, I was very impressed. I’ve been to a bunch of these conferences and often the PR/marketing-type people have lame presentations. It was refreshing to see a conference actually get it right!“ - Association Member on a Training Session
- “Just wanted to take a sec to thank you all for the site. Reviews are unanimously positive! I know he loves it to death, because he told me this about 30 times yesterday. We also had some feedback by folks who have been in this “biz” for ages, who say it’s as good as anything out there. So thanks again. You all rock da hi-zouse said the white, balding, not-so-cool white guy.” - A Friend Who Managed a Project
- “You and your staff have been VERY helpful to me both on the phone and more recently by on-line/email. Your service is OUTSTANDING and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I already receive your blogs and newsletter and enjoy them immensely.” - A Church Marketing Director
- “You know we love you, right?! So quotable.” - A Medical Office
- "You are Fantastic and I really do LOVE your service. Peace be with you!" - A Current Educational Client
- All my colleagues thought that your presentation was clear and concise when it need to be and explained well and in depth when appropriate. The topics you covered are scary for people who have worked successfully on the same platform for a long time. On that platform they do a great job. They will do a terrific job on the new platform once it's up. Please accept my personal congratulations for the knowledge you displayed and for your patience and pleasantness during the training. You are a true professional at what you do. - A Church Client